2011年4月12日星期二

Today izzit my lucky day?

Today izzit my lucky day?

Yesterday I was having a big pain of my back
and get fever at the night,
sleep also very suffer,
but this morning wake up,
fever gone and back no more pain
I was wonder why so fast recover :S
but is good thing la sure~~~

After this, I was so surprise this kind of thing would happen,
which was this afternoon "you" come my house to find me :D
I just never thought you will come lo
Even just only 2 hours I also happy and satisfy le :>

When I still in this love happiness,
I get a phone call from OneFM ,
say i win 2 of the VIP tickets for 兒童慈善演唱會,
but it is at this saturday,
I was on Penang that time, so i just tell the lady give to another winner~
but still yet this is my 1st time win things from FM xDD

I was wonder today is my lucky day?
Should I go buy toto or 4Ds?? xD

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页